Shipping Update: All orders placed from 14th July will be shipped on 1st August.
Want to know more about Hoxton Blocks or any pressing questions, we want to hear from you!
Please use the contact form to leave a message and we will be sure to get back to you within 24 hours.
All orders are processed and fulfilled on the day of receipt with an expected delivery of up to 3 working days for orders in the UK and 7 working days for all international orders. For all deliveries we use Royal Mail First Class recorded. This is a secure postal service that requires a signature on delivery.
We have extended our returns policy for the Christmas period. Any orders placed in December will have until the 11th of January for any returns or exchanges.
Hoxton Blocks has a 14 days return policy upon receipt of your order. Items must be in the original packaging and the same condition you received them with hangtags still attached.
All UK returns are free using the Returns Form and Royal Mail Label received upon email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please obtain a valid proof of postage until you receive your refund.
EU and International Returns
For EU and International returns you will need to fill in the Returns Form enclosed with your order and pay for return postage. Please send your return via a trackable method, marking your package clearly as ‘Returned Goods’ to avoid delays at Customs. Obtain a valid proof of postage and hold onto it until you receive your refund or exchange.
Send your parcel to the following address:
Hoxton Blocks Returns
PO Box 2521
The term ‘Hoxton Blocks Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, England, EC1V 2NX. Our company registration number is 10344659. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.